Sauces & Dressings,
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
- Pour mixture into an airtight container and store in fridge for up to one month.
If you’ve ever cooked with beef before, you likely have a bottle of Worcestershire sauce hanging around in the pantry somewhere. The condiment has quite a few uses that you might not have considered before. But while the sauce can add a lot of flavor to dishes, I steer clear of using conventional store-bought Worcestershire sauce. Instead, I make my homemade substitute for Worcestershire sauce. Here’s why I do it — and how you can make it, too.
Open next page to continue reading